Stop in and try our new Spring menu featuring flavors from around the globe. The menu also features the winner of our great wing challenge: chile garlic wings. Click through to the menu to see the winner, available through May.
Super Bowl Specials All Day
First, it’s our Weekend Brunch Until 2pm featuring our full breakfast menu. Then, for the Super Bowl were featuring a number of team-themed specials as well as $2 off all beers! See you guys for the game.
Our newest seasonal menu is available through December and features flavors of the fall including butternut squash and pumpkin along with a fusion of Kung Pao, a bite from jalapenos and the savoriness of turkey and Thanksgiving.
WE ARE CLOSED ON SEPTEMBER 3RD IN OBSERVANCE OF LABOR DAY. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. WE WILL REOPEN ON TUESDAY FOR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.
Check out our 4 year anniversary page for more information and the story of The Grill House including a gallery of before pictures.
The new Summer seasonal menu will be available through July.
Catch every game of The Warriors and Sharks playoff run accompanied by fellow fans.
The Grill House features 8 HDTVs so every seat in the house has a good view for the big games. We were even nominated by Climate Magazine has one of the best places to watch a game in Redwood City. We also feature a number of specials that correspond with the games including:
- Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 3:00pm to 6:00pm featuring $2 off all appetizers, draft beers, wines and house cocktails.
- All Night (3:00pm to close) Happy Hour every Monday night - same specials, just more time to enjoy them!
- Weekend Brunch from 11:00am to 2:00pm featuring a bull breakfast menu, select food specials and $5 beers.
More about The Grill House:
- We are located at 246 Redwood Shores Pkwy in the Redwood Shores Marketplace, anchored by Nob Hill just east of Highway 101 off the Holly exit.
- Our full bar features a rotating selection of 16 all local craft beers on draft, as well as 15 local wines and a full selection of spirits.
- We are known for The Peninsula's best burgers and ribs, but we also feature a full menu.